Thursday, January 12, 2006

My First Post

The Lord opened my heart at The Wilds Camp in NC in 1971. I'm an MK and grew up in East Pakistan, now Bangladesh. I had an exciting childhood in a godly home. There was nothing better than motorcyling around bustling Chittagong, clinging to my dad for dear life, and throwing out tracts to passersby!
My husband of 30 years is a man who seeks hard after God, and is the prophet, priest and king of our home, and my best friend! He is an ENT surgeon. We have 6 children on earth, 1 in heaven, and have homeschooled for 16 years. Our 2 oldest boys are married to wonderful ladies, and we have been blessed with 4 "grands" so far! (No. 5 due out at the end of February.) Our only daughter is a senior at BJU, and I continue to homeschool our last 3 boys. I revel in my calling as wife and mother, and want to share that passion with others.

2 Comments:

Blogger | agreene | said...

Mom,

I love it.

1/24/2006 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your thoughts. I look forward to reading many more.

1/31/2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home